We are no longer accepting meat for processing until September. See you then.
Things to know and remember:
- We are accepting meat from October through mid-February.
- Our hours during the general whitetail hunting season are 7 am to 7 pm, 7 days a week.
- Our hours during October and February are 8 am to 5 pm, 7 days a week (most of the time).
- We have limited freezer space, so we ask that you make arrangements to have your product picked up within 2 weeks after you have been notified that it is ready for pickup.
- We accept cash, check, and all major credit/debit cards.
- WE ARE CLOSED THANKSGIVING DAY, CHRISTMAS DAY, AND NEW YEAR'S DAY
"What you bring is what you get!"
If you bring a deer that is shot through the shoulder and/or ham, you may not have much left to process. Please remember this when placing your order and/or picking up your processed venison.
We look forward to working with you to provide a quality product.